jueves, 27 de agosto de 2015















*ÁLBUM


Namie Amuro Dance Tracks

Go! Go! Yume No Hayasa De
Try Me ~Watashi Wo Shinjite
Stop The Music 
Get My Shinin’
Wagamama Wo Yurushite
Ai Shite Muscat 
Paradise Train
Dancing Junk
Super Luck!
Heart Ni Hi Wo Tsukete
Taiyou No Season


Amuro Namie with SUPER MONKEY'S - ORIGINAL TRACKS VOL.1

Mister USA 
Koi No Cute Beat
Rainbow Moon
Kanashiki Broken Boy
Memories ~Ashita No Tame Ni~
Good-Night



Sweet 19 Blues

Let's Do the Motion 
Private  
Rainy Dance
I'll Jump
I Was a Fool
Present



Concentration 20

Concentration 20 (Make You Alright) 
B w/z You 
Close Your Eyes, Close To You
Me Love Peace!!
No Communication
To-day
Storm 
Whisper
How to Be a Girl



181920

Body Feels Exit 
Chase the Chance
You're My Sunshine
How to Be a Girl
A Walk in the Park
Can You Celebrate?



Genius 2000

Respect the Power of Love 
Leavin' for Las Vegas
Something 'Bout the Kiss 
I Have Never Seen 
Still in Love 
Mi Corazon (Te' Amour) 
You Are the One (feat. Imajin) 
Kiss-and-Ride
Things I Collected
Next to You
Asking Why 
Give It a Try 



Break the rules

No More Tears
Better Days
Break The Rules
Looking For You
Please Smile Again
Never Shoulda
Cross Over
Girlfriend
Never End
Think Of Me
HimAWArI



Style

Namie's Style 
Indy Lady 
Put 'Em Up 
Don't Lie to Me 
Lovebite 
Fish
Gimme More
As Good As 
Come 
Wishing on the Same Star


Queen of Hip-pop

Queen of Hip-Pop 
WoWa 
I Wanna Show You My Love
Free
My Darling
Ups & Downs (with Nao'ymt)
I Love You
Alarm
No


PLAY

Full Moon
It's All About You 
Step with It! 
Hello
Should I Love Him?
Top Secret
Violet Sauce (Spicy)
Baby Don't Cry
Pink Key



Best Fiction

Do me more



Past<Future

Copy that
Bad habit
Steal my night
First timer
Dr.
Shut Up
My love
Defended love



Chekmate!

Rock U
Wet'N Wild
Do or Die
Black Out
Luvotomy
AFTER PARTY






Uncontrolled


Sit! Stay! Wait! Down
Hot Girls
Get Myself back
Love Story
Let's Go
Figth Together
ONLY YOU
Tempest


FEEL


Alive
Rainbow
Can you feel this love
Poison
La la la
Supernatural Love
Let me let you go
Stardust in my eyes



_genic

Photogenic
Time has come
It
Scream
Fly
B who I want 2 B
Every Woman
Space Invader
What I did for Love




*B-SIDE







  • Beautiful
  • Black Make Up
  • Chit Chat
  • Drive
  • Handle me
  • Rock Steady 
  • Still lovin' you
  • Strike a pose 
  • Strobe
  • Sweet Kisses
  • Thank the World for LOVE...
  • No hay comentarios:

    Publicar un comentario